This is a 27-channel PWM shield that adds 27 independent PWM channels to Arduino or pcDuino.
There is a jumper labeled P1 on the shield. If the jumper P1 is installed, the Vin of Arduino/pcDuino will be connected to the external power supply Vin+ of the PWM shield. So please remove the jumper P1 when use it on pcDuino, as the Vin of pcDuino cannot exceed 5V.
The PWM channels are labeled on the shield as below:
- Number of Channels: 27
- Driving frequency: Adjustable, default 50Hz (a period of 20ms)
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Precision: 5us by default driving frequency 50Hz
- Optional External power supply: 6～24V
- Source files for the STM32 used on the shield
- The sample Arduino sketch
- Explanation of the PWM shield