Foca is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232 IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with microcontroller applications (eg. PIC, Arduino or anything else that is capable of talking to a serial port). On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules. The module has the following features:
- Separate reset button for attached XBee modules
- Switchable between 3.3 and 5V (switch is on the board itself)
- BEE socket for XBee and compatible modules (eg. Bluetooth or wi-fi)
- Power, RX and TX LEDs
- USB2.0 (has a mini-USB socket)
- 6-pin ICSP headers (unpopulated by default)
Type a description for this product here...