An exclusive Ultimate Kit everything except the Raspberry Pi3 is included.
Raspberry Pi 3 is NOT included.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi. Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B Technical Specification
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Camera Module Board 5MP Webcam Video 1080p 720p for Raspberry Pi 3
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It's able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps! Latest Version 1.3!
Custom designed and manufactured by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in the UK, the Raspberry Pi Camera Board features a 5MP (2592×1944 pixels) Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm, and weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 video recording. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 5MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface - Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
High Quality Clear Case with Cooling Fan
This easy to assemble case,manufactured from high quality thick acrylic,will provide your Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi B+ quite good cover.The Mini Fan features include high airflow,high static pressure,high temperature resistance and long service life. Good for your choice.
- Compatible with Latest Version Raspberry Pi 2 Model and Raspberry Pi B+
- Special design to install a cooling fan (size:3*3cm)
- The cooling fan is DC 5V 0.2A
Adhesive Aluminium Heatsink
The Heatsink have a layer of adhesive on the back of them. Simply peel the adhesive off and stick onto your board. This heatsink set is specially designed for Raspberry Pi, it's function is to cool down the board and make your Raspberry operate safely. Reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating.
5V 2A USB Power Supply Charger for Raspberry Pi + USB Cable
5V 2A Universal Wall Charger adapter for Raspberry Pi.
INPUT: AC:100V-240V 50/60HZ
OUTPUT: DC:5V 2A