This is a noncontact Infrared Temperature Detector with Chipset MLX90614.
- Voltage: 3V- 5V
- Current: 2mA
- Communication protocol: I2C.
- Sensor working temperature: -40 - +125 Degree C
- Sensing temperature range: -70 - +380 Degree C
- When measuring the tempeature, please maintain a measuring distance of 1 cm.
Wiring Instruction to Arduino:
- VCC -> 5V of Arduino
- SCL -> A5 of Arduino, which is the SCL of I2C of the MCU
- SDA -> A4 of Arduino, which is the SDA of I2C of the MCU
- GND -> GND of Arduino