LinkSprite's broadband powerline communication module has 5Mbps throughput on the powerline. The DMX512 PLC adaptor replaces the DMX512 cable by the powerline ( DC or main AC power).
Recommended wall adapter 5V 2A: http://www.cutedigi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4455
Hardware Included (the purchase made after May 21, 2011):
- Boardband powerline communication module
- RS485 DIP card
- RS485 to DMX512 cable
- AC and DC powerline Communications
- Fully transparent mode, plug and play coming out of the box without the need to do any programming.
- The module can be transmitter and receiver without programming
- Homeplug 1.0
- 5Mbps throughput on the power line
- Built-in error correction codes.
- AT commands used for advanced configuration.
- 3.3V TTL UART, Optional RS232, RS485. USB, Ethernet, Zigbee interfaces