This LinkSprite Spy DVR/JPEG camera module is used to turn everything ordinay into a spy DVR. You can also remove the button and use Arduino to control it!
- Diameter 39mm
- Built-in 0.3 million pixel camera
- High quality MPEG compression
- VGA video and photo, 30 frame/second
- SD cards (2G, 4G or 8G, NOT INCLUDED)
- Can be used as USB drive
- Atuomatically shut off
- 3 button simple operation
| Image Sensor
|| OV CMOS Sensor
| Image processor
||Digital Image Processor DSP
| Storage Medium
||Micro SD(i.e, TransFlash), 2G, 4G, 8G can be used, not included
| Video format
Resolution: 640X480, 30fps
| Picture format
||Resolution: 640X480, JPEG
| Audio format
||Sampling: 16KHz; 65Kbps
| USB interface
||USB 2.0 mass storage device
|| 3.6V-4.2V, Li-Poly battery included
|| Diameter 39mm
| Recording Current (peak)
| Taking picute current (peak)
| Idle (peak)
Turn this into a spy camera!
The SD card is not included, but the battery IS included.
- Turn on module:
- Before turn on the module, please insert a SD card. Otherwise, the red LED will blink, and it's not able to record.
- Move the ON/OFF switch to ON position. Blue always on (video mode), or yellow-green also on (photo mode)
- Switch between video mode and photo mode
- Move the mode switch to "video". The module will enter into video mode. Blue LED always ON.
- Move the mode switch to "photo". The module will enter into phot mode. Yellow-green LED always ON.
- If move the switch during video recording, the module will automatically save the video file.
- Video recording
- In video mode, press record/stop button once. It will start to record video. The yellow-green LED will slowly blink.
- During video taking, press record/stop button to stop video taking. After the file is save, the blue LED will always ON.
- The saving operation needs some time. Don't do anything before the blue LED changes to always ON status.
- Taking picture
- In photo mode, press record/stop to take picture. Blue LED will blink.
- Turn off
- Manual turn off: move the power switch to off.
- Automatically off
- If the battery is not enough, the red, yellow-green LED will blink for 15 seconds, and turn off.
- If the SD card is full, red and blue LED will blink for 30 seconds, and turn off
- During idle, it will turn off if no operation in 5 minutes.
- Save files: in 3 cases, the module will automatically save files.
- Battery has low power.
- When the SD card is full
- When recording for 1 hour, it will stop taking video, save files, and continue to record.
- Set time/date: Save a string "TIME, 2009/05/05/20:07:07:30;" into a text file named "TIMECFG.TXT". and put it in root directory. After power cycle, the system clock will be reset.
- Charging: red LED blinking (charging), red LED always ON (battery FULL)
- PC camera: It can be used as PC camera. In power off or idle status, press record/stop and don't release, plug the module into USB, wait until USB video device is recognized then release record/stop button.