The LinkSprite all weather JPEG camera (LS_AW_JPEG) are are widely applied in all kinds of embeded imaging systme. Such as vehicle surveillance system, POS. machine, GSM module, videophone and so on.
The CMOS camera, built in snapshot, JPEG compression and serial interface communication module, can be attached to computer and any other embedded devices performing as a video camera or a JPEG compressed still camera. It will take a snapshot and then transmit JPEG data to host after receiving the snapshot command issured by host. The picture size "160*120/320*240/640*480" are selectable for 0.3megapixel camera.
Power Supply: DC+5V
Focal Length: 2.0mm, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 6.0mm, 12.0mm ect. optional, different focal length has different angle of view
- Baud Rate: 2400-115200bps, default 115200bps.
- Serial Interface: RS232 ( RS485/TTL/SPI optional, please ask)
- If use RS485(bus interface), the host can connect up to 299 cameras with different camera ID no..
- Built-in infrared light, it captures clear Black -White Image in night. The infrared lights are off when the camera is not taking snapshot, only auto-supplement light when the camera is capturing picture. Compare with the infrared lights that are alwyas keeping on in night, this infrared lights in our camera have longer service life.
- Image Sensor: CMOS OV7725, it is much better than OV7640
- Connector: DB9 RS232
- Working Temperature: -20-85¡æ
- Working Humidity: 20--80%RH
- Minimum lumen: 1 Lux
- Night Vision lumen: 5 Lux
- Night Vision Distance: 5--10M
- White Balance: Automatic
- Exposure: Automatic
- Auto Gain Control: Automatic
- Other: Anti-seismic, Anti-interference
User Manual and Protocol
SDK souce files of LinkSprite All Weather JPEG Serial Camera