- Processor: ARM11 Samsung S3C6410, Samsung S3C6410XH-66, ARM1176JZF-S, up to 667MHz.
- 128MB Mobile DDR SDRAM, 266MHz, Samsung K4X51163PC, 32 bit data bus
- 256MB NAND Flash, Samsung K9F2G08
- 2M Bytes NOR Flash, EN29LV160AB
- One 100M Ethernet interface (RJ45) , DM9000AE
- AC97 Audio interface. Uses WM9714 Chip. One headphone output (green), one MIC input (pink), and one LINE IN input (uses 3 pin 2mm header, white)
- One I2C EEPROM, can populate AT88SC016 to do encryption
- One USB Host interface, uses self-recovery fuse to protect over-current, use USB A/F interface
- One USB 2.0 HS OTG, use mini-USB AB
- Two high speed SD card slots (one is on the backside)
- One SDIO WIFI socket, support IEEEE 801.11b/g
- Two 5-line serial ports, two 3-line serial ports. Uses two SP3232EEA chips, three RS232 signals output. Baud rate can be as fast as 115200 bps.
- One LCD connector on the motherboard, 4.3" LCD touch screen included.
- One camera connector
- 1 TV out, 2-pin 2mm white header.
- Two 2X20 2-mm double header to connect out all the signals that customers may need, bus, interrupt, I/O, 4 channel ADC, high speed SPI.
- One JTAG connector 5X2 2.0mm.
- One Buzzer
- One red LED power indicator
- Four green user LED indicators
- Six user key buttons, to implement up, down, left, right, enter, and return
- One RTC button socket
- One reset button, use 811T reset chip.
- One power switch
- One 12V power jacket
- One 12V or 5V power input (3-pin 2mm white header)
Recommended Development Host Enviroment:
- U-boot source files (password required to download)
- Android 2.0 source files and Kernel souce files, and finished file system (password required to download)
- Linux source files with qt (password required to download)
- WinCE project files, BSP, and application example (password required to download)
- Tools (password required to download)
- Datasheets of the parted used on the board (password required to download)
- Factory provided images of WinCE 6.0, Android 2.0, and Linux, along with the file system files (password required to download)
- Guide to setup tools and downoad images og uboot, Linux, and WinCE (password required to download).
- Guide to build Android from source files and on how to flash the Android images
- Step by step guide of flashing linux image