This UV Sensor (Gadgeteer compatible) used GUVA-S12SD chip is suitable for detecting the UV raditation in sunlight. It can be used in UV Index Monitoring, DIY project, UV-A Lamp Monitoring, Plants growing Environmental monitoring...etc.
It can detect the UV wavelength of 200-370nm, fast response, linear analog voltage signal output. Small size, easy for installing. With the diagram of the world health organization UV index grading standards, you can know the UV index from the sensor directly.
This sensor can be powered with 5V or 3.3V which make it compatile with both pcDuino, Arduino DUE 3.3V system and standard Arduino UNO / Mega 5V system.
- UV-A Lamp Monitoring
- UV Index Monitoring
- DIY UV electronic project,etc...
- Input voltage: 5V(via Pin) 3.3V(via IDC10)
- Output voltage: DC 0-1V(Corresponding 0-10 UV index)
- Working current: 0.06mA(0.1mA max)
- Test accuracy: ±1UV INDEX
- Response time: <0.5s
- Operating temperature: -20℃-85℃
- Interface Type: Analog
- UV wavelength detect: 200-370nm
- .NET gadgeteer connector (IDC10)Socket
- Size: 27 x 22mm
- UV Sensor(.Net Gadgeteer Compatible) (1 unit)
- 3pin Header (1 unit)