This is a voltage to current module that can generate the 4-20mA control signal.
- The working voltage: 12-24V
- The input voltage: 0-3.3V
- The output current: 4-20mA
- The control mode: input voltage is converted to the corresponding current
- With the isolated nature of the impedance between the voltage control with the power supply module for 1.8MΩ, non-optical isolation
Method to use:
The modules requires a power supply. The power supply ranges from 12-24V. Apply the voltage to the postive and GND of the module, the green LED will turn on. Now if we appy the load (24V power supply can driver a load of 750 ohm) to the correct output port and the GND, the red LED will turn on. Now chaning the input control voltage will lead to the change of output current.