Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module, which oculd provides 5V@300mA (MAX 600mA) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
- Stable Power Supply
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Chip on Board: XKT-412
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5V@300mA (Max: 600mA)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 33mm(1.30")(Outer diameter)*5mm(0.20")(Inside diameter)*1mm(0.04")(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 21mm(0.83")(Outer diameter)*10mm(0.39")(Inside diameter)*0.5mm(0.02")(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm (0.08-0.39")
- Transmitting Eodule x1
- Receiving Eodule x1